Don’t miss the opportunity to join our dynamic team!
IT Development & Consultancy
About the job
As a Java Developer, you will be responsible for the development of new features on applications based on SAP Hybris. You will be working on the refactoring and optimization of existing code and architecture as well as the implementation of DevOps practices. You will also be directly involved in customer communication, clarification of requirements, and agile development.
What we expect:
- good knowledge of Java 8+
- experience with Spring
- understanding of SQL, automation tools (such as Apache Maven, Apache Ant)
- experience with testing practices, web applications, architecture standards, and log analysis
- experience with SAP Hybris is not required but is a big advantage
- good analytical skills
- ability to communicate in English
What's in it for you:
- ACTUM Café with delicious coffee, breakfasts, lunch, and other refreshments
- agile development and work on complex international projects
- BBQ parties, team buildings, movie nights, knowledge snacks
- language lessons with internal native speakers
- support for education and self-development
- free coffee, tea, and fruit in relax zones
- flexible forms of cooperation
- MultiSport card contribution
- international environment
About the Omega division
We are the Omega division within ACTUM Digital. Our main focus is on e-commerce solutions developed in SAP Commerce Cloud. We are implementing and integrating B2B and B2C large-scale e-commerce and marketplace solutions for our clients.
We are looking to grow our competence and know-how to become the number 1 implementor locally and a recognized partner on a European level.