IT Development & Consultancy
We are seeking a highly skilled Mid-Senior Android Developer for various clients / projects. You will be responsible for developing and maintaining Android applications, ensuring their performance, quality, and responsiveness. The Mid-Senior Android Developer will work closely with cross-functional teams to develop innovative solutions that meet our clients' needs.
What we are looking for
- 3+ years of professional experience in Android app development.
- Experience with Kotlin and Java programming languages.
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes.
- Experience with RESTful APIs, offline storage, threading, and performance tuning. • Familiarity with Google's Android design principles and interface guidelines.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Hybrid/Remote cooperation (based on the project/client).
Let us know by sending your Resume if you want to further develop your capabilities and tech-stack.
We will be happy to assist you in landing a new job and work on a project of your dreams & preferences.