Don’t miss the opportunity to join our dynamic team!
IT Development & Consultancy
About the job
As a Solution Architect, you will be asked to consult with clients on choosing and implementing the correct technologies needed to achieve their business concepts. You will have an understanding and analysis of current IT ecosystems that adhere to industry standards and customer’s roadmap. You will also be working closely with the delivery teams as you design technical architecture, create technical documentations, write user stories, and help supervise and guide the development teams.
What we expect:
- sufficient experience in web application development and modern web technologies
- hands-on experience in a similar role
- experience with CMS or DXP Platforms
- independence in discovering the client’s business goals and decomposing complex problems
- precision, self-organization, reliability, and consistency
- strong drive in self-improvement and learning along with continuous research on current and emerging technologies
- ability to identify weaknesses, propose changes where needed and to perform a proof of concept
- team spirit while cooperating with other team members
- effective communication and presentation skills
- fluency in English
Nice to have:
- experience with Microsoft Azure or Amazon Web Services
- knowledge of one or more platforms – Sitecore, Kentico
- knowledge of modern web development practices – microservice architecture, cloud security, high availability, serverless approach
- knowledge of one or more of SQL and NoSQL databases, serverless computing, ElasticSearch, Solr, .NET stack technologies
What's in it for you:
- ACTUM Café with delicious coffee, breakfasts, lunch, and other refreshments
- agile development and work on complex international projects
- BBQ parties, team buildings, movie nights, knowledge snacks
- language lessons with internal native speakers
- support for education and self-development
- free coffee, tea, and fruit in relax zones
- flexible forms of cooperation
- MultiSport card contribution
- international environment
About the Apollo division
We are the Apollo division within ACTUM Digital. Our primary focus is the development of websites, web applications and everything else related. Our strategic competencies gravitate around Sitecore and development on top of Azure and AWS services.
Our clients are international enterprises that excel in utilities, financial services, art, and retail. Our projects usually last longer than 12 months, but our relationship with clients lasts much longer, as we like doing everything possible to assist them.