Data Engineering Consultant
Don’t miss the opportunity to join our dynamic team!
IT Development & Consultancy
About the job
As a Data Engineering Consultant, you will be working on a broad range of data analytics and data management projects. You will be responsible for building robust data solutions, creating ETL pipelines, integrating systems, and orchestrating data flows, as well as providing advice to clients and their technical teams. Together with our Data Architects, Data Scientists, Data Visualization Specialists, and other data experts, you will contribute to delivering complex projects in ranging industries and geographies.
We are looking for a tech-savvy person, who is passionate about data analysis and information technology. Drop us a message below and visit us to learn more about the challenges we face.
What we expect:
- knowledge of SQL (preferably platforms: MSSQL, Oracle, Postgres, Snowflake) basic knowledge of programming language an advantage (Python, Java) or procedural extension of any SQL language (T-SQL, PL/SQL, PL/pgSQL etc.)
- familiarity with Cloud and data infrastructure technologies
- ability to professionally communicate with clients regardless of geography, industry, or business unit
- ability to present complex technical problems to a non-technical audience
- language skills: advanced English, German/Czech is an advantage
What's in it for you:
- ACTUM Café with delicious coffee, breakfasts, lunch, and other refreshments
- choice of your career path (technical, business, mentorship,...)
- dedicated time and budget for personal development
- exciting projects with clients' exposure from day one
- language lessons with internal native speakers
- support for education and self-development
- BBQ parties, team buildings, movie nights
- free coffee, tea, and fruit in relax zones
- flexible forms of cooperation
- MultiSport card arrangement
- international environment
About the System Integration division
As a System Integration division in ACTUM Digital, we help our clients solve challenges and grow their businesses by combining technology products and consulting capabilities. By leveraging existing ACTUM product offerings and newly acquired technology partnerships with a deep understanding of data analytics and data integration we deliver complex end-to-end solutions in various industries.